Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

What the heck? My shop went into debt, so I get three options: Pay you real money, essentially restart, or literally restart. What kind of a choice is that? This game is so manipulative into making people pay money for it, and not to mention the terrible networking aspect of it (I couldn't even connect to chat, it just stopped trying after a certain number of tries). This game should be on Facebook, if anywhere at all, and NOT on NG...

What's All The Rush For What's All The Rush For

Not too bad of a game, the visuals are nice. I found the sounds during the monkey stage a little annoying, but overall a decent little game. I managed it in 26.47 million years :P

Castlenoid Castlenoid

Nice

fun little version of an old classic, very nice work. Only thing i could suggest would be to variate the grass background a little more (like put some little things that don't affect the ball), and to make the "ball lost" thing a little less tedious (takes too long for it to go away and to get back to the game). Nice job!

4/5 7/10

Spiral Adventures Spiral Adventures

Could be better

It's a fairly nice game, though the concept is over used. The music at the beginning starts playing over itself if you go into the instructions and then come back out again. and the actual controls for the ball are faaaar too sensitive.

2/5 4/10

Scribbles22 responds:

Yeah, I've noticed. I really couldn't fix it...
I'm going to make another update if I keep getting complaints about sensitivity.
I added a mute button too. This is basically beta atm!

Sweatshop Boy Sweatshop Boy

wtf

this game doesn't even work, F and J keys don't do anything, no matter how slow or how fast you type them. how the hell did this game make the front page, it's horrible

BallBoy BallBoy

Needs some work

Decent animation, nice walking sequences and such, but the character is far too large for the playing area; it's quite hard to avoid some of the objects. The character is also a little slow, i missed a few of the balls just because i couldn't walk over to them fast enough.

Not horrible, better than anything i've ever made, but needs some work.