Jam4 Jam4

Very nice

Very nice animation, nice scene movement (like the screen turning sideways and all that), and especially nice job since it was at 60 fps. Would've been nice if it was a little longer, but i can understand its length from just the amount of time it takes to draw that many frames. Also, a replay button would help.

4/5 9/10

EK515 responds:

Glad you liked it,
I almost took the cam-tilt out too.
+ replay fixed :D

[KK] rip numbers :'( [KK] rip numbers :'(

Could be alot better

I don't understand what this is supposed to be, but whatever it is, it could have been done alot better.
Intro is really short, but even then it was stretched out with the little baby picture for too long. Most of the names just restart the baby bunch song when you click on them, and the other three just have the picture of the soldier getting bigger over a song.
If you click on more than one button then the songs start to overlap, and they dont appear to end at all. From what I can see, this isn't a collab at all, but rather a looping song with some buttons and two pictures.

A better explanation to what this is would be better, as well as some actually working buttons. Fixing the audio would also be good, so that the songs actually end, and don't just keep playing over each other. Finnally, adding some content to it would make it better, because right now this isn't really an actual animation.

1/5 1/10

PsychoKillerHare responds:

You heartless wretch.

Annoyed Link Annoyed Link

Great

That was actually pretty good. Very nice drawing and animation, and nice play on words with "Navi". Completely unexpected ending, and induced a few chuckles on my part. Only thing i would say is maybe extend the ending a little bit, and add in a sound effect for the controller hitting the ground :D

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

What the heck? My shop went into debt, so I get three options: Pay you real money, essentially restart, or literally restart. What kind of a choice is that? This game is so manipulative into making people pay money for it, and not to mention the terrible networking aspect of it (I couldn't even connect to chat, it just stopped trying after a certain number of tries). This game should be on Facebook, if anywhere at all, and NOT on NG...

What's All The Rush For What's All The Rush For

Not too bad of a game, the visuals are nice. I found the sounds during the monkey stage a little annoying, but overall a decent little game. I managed it in 26.47 million years :P

Castlenoid Castlenoid

Nice

fun little version of an old classic, very nice work. Only thing i could suggest would be to variate the grass background a little more (like put some little things that don't affect the ball), and to make the "ball lost" thing a little less tedious (takes too long for it to go away and to get back to the game). Nice job!

4/5 7/10